Everyone makes mistakes. This is especially true when driving. Most people are guilty of far more traffic ticket violations than they realize. Often, people are surprised to the point of anger when those red and blue police lights blare into their rearview mirror and that startling siren pierces their ears.
There are also times when a police officer has pulled you over for something they thought you did when you are in fact innocent. Other times, they are unfair with the penalties they deal out.
No matter what the circumstances might be, if you’ve been issued a traffic ticket in Springfield or anywhere in the U.S., you are entitled to legal representation in court. For that, you want the best traffic ticket attorneys in Springfield.
What Springfield Traffic Tickets Can Do For You
We are dedicated to:
- Keeping your insurance payments affordable
- Keeping points from being added to your license
- Protecting your driving record
As the best traffic ticket attorneys in Springfield, we offer fair prices and friendly service. We understand you aren’t going to take the risk of hiring an attorney if the cost of doing so ends up being more than the ticket itself. We have an incentive to keep our prices affordable for our clients. Your money will be well spent.
When you contact Springfield Traffic Tickets, the process is usually as simple as sending us some information, submitting your ticket to us, and letting us take care of the rest. You probably won’t even have to show up to court with us. We’ll go in on your behalf.
Why You Should Hire The Best Traffic Ticket Attorneys In Springfield, Rather Than Trying To Fight The Ticket Yourself
There’s a reason legal representation is a right in this country. Most people don’t fully understand the language of the law, or how to represent themselves in court. It’s a complex and esoteric landscape.
It’s always better to hire the best traffic ticket attorneys in Springfield to represent you. As a matter of fact, many professional attorneys hire other attorneys to represent them in court. There are a few important reasons for this:
- Specialization. The area of law they’re involved in may not be the one in which they specialize.
- Objectivity. If you’re personally involved in legal trouble, it can be difficult to fight from a place of cool rationality. You’re emotionally involved in your case, which can cloud your judgment in court. Attorneys understand the importance of having an objective third party there to represent them.
- Optics. The judge understands the importance of third-party representation. If you have an attorney, the judge is simply going to take you more seriously.
If all of this applies to professional attorneys, it applies even more so to you, the layman. Most people don’t understand the intricacies of the legal system or the language of the law. If you want to fight a Springfield traffic ticket, you need the best traffic ticket attorneys in Springfield. We understand how to fight your case for you in the most effective way.
Once we have your ticket and the information we need, we will go through the legal process on your behalf. There are many ways we can fight a traffic ticket. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Mistake of Fact – We can assess the conditions present in the area of the violation. Were the traffic control signs and equipment damaged and thus unreadable? Were there malfunctioning traffic lights? At the time of the incident, was the sun making it impossible for you to see the conditions in front of you? It takes some of the best traffic ticket attorneys in Springfield to adequately argue Mistake of Fact.
- Challenging the Officer’s Perspective – We can question the officer’s perspective and convince the judge that he or she was mistaken. We can do this by determining things like the lighting conditions or traffic density at the time.
- Appeal To Legally Justified Action – It is possible for an unlawful act to be excused under the right circumstances. For example, if you ran a red light because an abrupt stop would have caused your vehicle to slide on black ice, a traffic ticket can be excused. Certain circumstances like this can make it easy for us to get your ticket dismissed.
- Looking for errors on the ticket – It doesn’t take the best traffic ticket attorneys in Springfield to spot errors on a traffic ticket. Even a beginner can find these, so you don’t have to worry about us missing any. If we can point out errors on the ticket such as the wrong make and model of the vehicle being recorded, a misspelled name, or incorrect date, we can get your ticket dismissed.
- Determining if the officer’s equipment failed – If we can prove that the officer’s radar gun wasn’t working correctly at the time, we can get your ticket dismissed.
In some cases, the officer simply doesn’t show up to court. In this case, we can also get your ticket dismissed quite easily.
What To Do When You’ve Received a Speeding Ticket
If you end up pulled over and issued a speeding ticket, the last thing you want to do is fight the ticket right there in your car. It is unlikely to get you anywhere and will probably just make things worse. As stated above, your chances of successfully fighting a speeding ticket in court are incredibly low. The odds of successfully fighting a ticket from an officer are basically zero. Even the best traffic ticket attorneys in Springfield probably couldn’t pull that one off.
The first thing you need to do is relax and sleep on it. It’s easy to become anxious about possible immediate consequences following a ticket. However, a speeding ticket is unlikely to cause you any problems for at least two weeks after it was issued. This should give you plenty of time to relax and think about what you’re going to do.
You basically have two options:
- Pay the ticket and accept the costs as well as consequences on your license.
- Hire the best traffic ticket attorneys in Springfield at Springfield Traffic Tickets.
We guarantee professional and friendly service. We have experience fighting thousands of traffic tickets in Missouri. A combination of experience, education, and success has armed us with everything we need to fight for you in court and get your ticket dismissed or otherwise have the charges and consequences significantly diminished.